I can't say it enough - it's what momstown is all about! I've seen it time and time again among our members - when someone is going through a rough time - others jump in to lend a helping hand in whatever way they can. An ear to listen, a shoulder to cry on, a mama to babysit, a friend to play with.
I've had a rough couple of months personally with health scares for myself and my family. I recently spent a couple of weeks in Vancouver at my Father's bedside. The support I received from my fellow momstown mamas was unbelievable. Both members that I've gotten to know well, and those that are new and have only met me once or twice expressed their words of support on our message boards and via personal emails. It made a big difference for me - and reminded me that although life is hard sometimes, I'm not alone.
Thank-you ladies! If you're ever in need - you know I'll return the favour!
love momstown moms - such a compassionate bunch! So glad they've helped take the weight off your shoulders. :)
ReplyDelete