Sunday, August 28, 2011

False Labor... False Alarm?

Driving home from meeting with Ann-Marie and most of the momstown west team, I started having contractions, not too painful but enough that I had to breathe through them. And yes I was the one driving. My husband was a little concerned, asking me to switch spots with him, but there was no way I was moving from my spot! I WAS NOT having a baby on the side of the highway, and I needed the distraction of ensuring we got to Red Deer, as I know I would be beside myself if I was in the passenger seat, panicking about how long it was taking!!

I was also thinking of how I had left 2 doulas in Edmonton, just a few hours ago, and maybe we should have just stuck around... right Janine and Kristin? ha ha

But all is OK, went to the hospital to be checked out, appears to be false warning, but could be anytime... I just want this baby to wait until AFTER our 4th birthday bash... is that too much to ask??


No comments:

Post a Comment