Sunday, March 11, 2012

First Hair Cut

How old was your child when they got their first hair cut?

My girls have a lot of hair. It is the one thing everyone comments on. Everyone!
So I finally too our 2 year old to have her hair cut, for the first time. I didn't mean to take over 2 years to cut her hair, and I am not a mom who didn't want to cut it, but the longer it took, the less I wanted to take her... odd, makes me thing of celebrities that refused to cut their kids hair... was I turning into one of them?

The crying that started occurring every time it was time to brushing her hair had gotten to be too much, and I was afraid that it would become a huge deal every day, so off we went to get her hair cut.

A reoccurring theme for this blog is my middle child's temper tantrums, which have become less and less as she gets older, but at our first Tales for Tots, my daughter found a little boy to fight over every toy with. It was almost comical, that the 2 of them fight over everything the other touched. Well we arrived at the hair salon met our stylist and she says "can you believe our kids fought so much"? And I had to laugh, of course it was that kids mom who was cutting her hair!

It went amazingly well, she sat like an Angel, and her hair is super cute in her little BOB cut... I am not sure now why it took me so long to get it done....



No comments:

Post a Comment