Sunday, December 9, 2012

How to Host a Cookie Exchange

Want to have your holiday baking completed in one afternoon?
Can't believe that is possible? It is! Host a cookie Exchange! Better yet join one with momstown!

momstown Central Alberta hosted our annual cookie exchange this past weekend, and I am hooked! Not only is it a great excuse to get together with friends and eat cookies, you get to take home dozens of DIFFERENT types of cookies that you didn't bake!!

Here are our momstown Central Alberta rules for our cookie exchange
1) Bake 1 dozen cookies for every participant
2) Bake an additional dozen cookies to 'sample' the evening of the exchange
3) Host the exchange, and include beverages, laughs and great conversation

The momstown Central Alberta cookie exchange had some great cookies!
We had everything from Ginger snaps, peanut butter balls, poppy cock to Bacon Cookies!!!

So see, you can have all your Christmas baking done in an afternoon, and it is not all one type!
I love this, I think we should start a muffin exchange, soup exchange... all year long!!


No comments:

Post a Comment