Monday, July 29, 2013

How to host a Monster High Birthday Party

I have a newly minted 10 year old in the house, and she wanted a MONSTER HIGH theme party, with a sleepover of course!

 We ordered special Monster High Kookies by Kel-Cie! Didn't she do a fabulous job?
We had Pink and Blue decorations everywhere to help with ambiance

The Little Sisters tried their best to be included... so we played around with some SCARY photo editing software to make them look the part... except they all are giggling!!

 Then we also had yummy cupcakes... monster High girls still love their cupcakes...

 Now what do 10 year old girls do at a Monster High Themes Birthday party?
They of course try to replicate their favorite doll!
So we had an evening of painting faces and lots of chalk in the hair.
They wouldn't let me take photos of them like this, so you will just have to use your imagination!

Then of course it was Movie time! Which movie?
A Monster High Double Feature of course!



Present time... Guess what the birthday girl received?


Operetta!
Now of course she is planning her Halloween Costume... which monster High Doll to be this year....

3 comments:

  1. Wow!Thanks for the wonderful tips to share here.I just love organize parties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously useful information. Everyone want to get genuine information just like you. I think your content must effective. I will come back again to visit this site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much good evice love it awsome cool.ps love MONSTER HIGH I'm going to have a party like that

    ReplyDelete