Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Fabulous Resource brought to you from momstown

Do time outs and counting to 1-2-3 work in your house? I know I have been at the end of my rope some days and it seems like it is just one time out after another, and still the behavior continues. When you have an 8 year old, an eight minute time out is a long time, and at this age, it isn't as effective as it once might have been.

So I am very interested to listen to one of the webinar's that momstown and Positive Parenting are teaming up again to bring to members. On October 20th and 24th they are presenting a 1 hour webinar training course on parenting discipline. The webinar objective is education and participants can leave the session to tools to help them be a more confident (& content) parent.

Here is the link to register, and yes it is free, which makes it even better!

1 comment: