Lingerie is the new Halloween costume... or so it would seem!!
I am busy planning our Halloween party for momstown Central Alberta, and I wanted to find a new Hallowe'en costume for the occasion, my fabulous witch costume has had its day , and I need an excuse for a new one!
So checking out the costumes online, the flyer's and in stores, it seems they are all made for porn stars! Seriously! My options seem to be a witch (see above, been here done that) or a nun (don't worry though there is still the sexy nun option available!)
Since when has Hallowe'en turned into the contest of who can wear the least amount of provocative clothes and pretend it is a costume? Also for another blog post, way too many little girls costumes are over the edge of appropriateness.
Now as a disclaimer, I have dressed up as a french maid in my younger days, but now it seems there is no happy medium, it is either full on lingerie or a sack, and this is the choice offered is witch or nun. I just wanted a new fun costume that was appropriate for a kids party.
So I guess I am becoming creative and making my own!
What about you, what do you think about the costumes that are offered for sale?
No comments:
Post a Comment