Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year Resolutions

Resolutions. Do you make them?

This has been a topic on our message boards, with our family and I am sure yours.
A few members have spoken about goals for the year versus resolutions, and I love that concept!

I also know that until you make yourself accountable, they are not real, whether it is a goal or a resolution.

So here I am being all accountable. These are my goals/resolutions

1) I want to Run a 10km race. It has been 5 years since my last race, and it is about time to get back at it. Deadline is November 30th 2012

2) Organization - get my office together, deadline January 30 2012

3) Grow this amazing momstown business so that it can afford a car payment! Deadline December 31st 2012

Now that it is out there, now there is no hiding!

What are your resolutions?

1 comment: