In less than a year I will be 40 years old. That is crazy to me! I feel 28. Truly. I remember when my mother turned 40. I was 12 and she seemed so old! ha ha
It seems that a lot of people make a list of things they want to accomplish before they turn the big 40, and I have contemplated a list.
1)I could get a tattoo. I do not have one, and well, I don't want one. I like the way they look on other people, and plus I have no idea what I would get. Getting one for turning 40 should have some great significance, I think, and well, this isn't for me.
2)Skydiving? ummm nope, I like to stay in an airplane once I get on one.
3)Bungee Jump? again, I like to stay on a bridge when I am on it.
4)Start a business... done that! Wink!
What else is there? Travel? I have seen a lot of the world. I have ridden an Elephant, hand fed a black Rhino, visited an orphanage and it broke my heart, climbed the Eiffel tower twice, visited Hiroshima and cried... swam in many different seas and oceans...
Now this may sound obnoxious, and I don't mean to, but I cannot think of a list of things I want to accomplish before I turn 40.
So instead I have come up with a list of things I am looking forward to my 40's bringing to me.
1) Taking back my body. Being able to eat and drink what ever I like when I like. (see #2)
2)Pregnancy will be a thing of the past
3)Reclaiming my breasts! Breastfeeding will be finished in this decade!
4)Claiming that 40 is the new 30!
5)Being in the same decade as my hubby! lol at least for a few years.
Tell me what are you looking forward to the 40's?


More adventures!!
ReplyDeleteLove your list!! Cheers to 40 (with an alcoholic drink!)
ReplyDelete