Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I turned 40: I'd rather be 40 than....

I would rather be 40 than Pregnant. There I said it!!

 So I had a really big birthday a few months ago, and it has taken this long to process that fact FORTY!! THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE OLD But I don't feel old. AT ALL.

The days leading up to it, were a big deal... I just couldn't fathom that I was soon to have THAT number attached to me.

This truly was the oddest birthday to me. FORTY is a number that I didn't want to be. It seemed so OLD!! Waiting for the big day was also very weird for me, as I am one of those people who LOVE their birthday. I have always thought it was the greatest day... then I had my first child.
That all changed. Sure I still really liked my day, but there were other birthdays that we just as special to me now. Four Others for four little girls I have the privledge of raising..
And of course My husbands Birthday. That is pretty special too.
So I have decided I am still 25 with 15 years experience!
Not that I want to be 25 again.
I wouldn't be married
I wouldn't have FOUR beautiful daughters
I wouldn't be the owner of momstown Central Alberta!

I am a happy FORTY year old. A cool one at that. If I have to say so myself!
I cannot wait for what the next 40+ years bring!


No comments:

Post a Comment