I did it.
Along with 13000 or so people I ran, walked, crawled, got muddy, laughed, almost cried - twice, got muddy again, and had a great time doing one of the hardest things I have ever done.
Besides Childbirth of course.
![]() |
| Before - Our Shirts are White!! |
The energy while waiting to start the race was amazing. A DJ set up with music to get us all excited and ready to go. Lots of cheering and a countdown. The most exhilerating atmposphere! You couldn't wait to get muddy!
The run was an amazing thing to do with others. Absolutely would not have been the same experience if I had run it alone. It is hard not to laugh when you see your Friends covered in mud, to see how graceful and not so graceful mud makes you.
Also amazing for the " you can do its" and "take your time" and the sharing of lots of swears trying to conquer the hills. WOW THE HILLS!!
We have all decided we are doing it again next year.
With better costumes and an even bigger after party to celebrate just doing it.
Fellow momstown members took on the challenge as well on Saturday and on Sunday with us.
Who is in next year?
I AM!!





I am so in!!!!! We need one BIG momstown Alberta team!! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree! momstown tackles mudhero!!
ReplyDelete