![]() |
| So many pumpkins... how do we choose? |
We love the jumping pillow, the animals, the slides and play houses and of course the corn maze!!
While the big kids explored the large maze, I took the little ones to the toddler maze!
We loved how they have integrated early literacy and an outdoor activity with the story of Jack and the Corn Stalk! As we weaved our way through the maze we looked for the next pages of the story to read aloud!
The girls loved it!!
We plan on going back at least once more time before the end of the season!!



Oh My God! Huge collection of big pumpkins.I love to eat many dishes of pumpkin and ready to have any time.
ReplyDeleteGirls having fun with more pumpkins.I enjoyed watching them.
ReplyDeletePumpkins looking very nice.Very difficult to find good one.Kids getting confuse.Hoardings are also nice.
ReplyDelete