Friday, April 29, 2011

Be The Change...

"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~ Gandhi

No one does this better than my friend Jo.  She is changing the world one woman at a time as she helps accomplish things they never thought they could.

When I was just in the beginning phases of setting up momstown Central Alberta back in 2009, I got an email from Shannon at Jo Dumont Fitness Training inquiring about advertising options.  I was so excited to have my first REAL business contact, and set up a meeting to go in and meet with Shannon and Jo.  I was really excited to show them what my business could offer, and although I didn't yet have one single member - they believed in me from the start.  I left that meeting feeling so amazed at what they had put together in their tiny space - I felt a real feeling of community from the first time I set foot there.

Since that day, Jo has evolved from being a business acquaintance to being my trainer and best of all, my friend!  I think most of her members would call her a friend, because that's how you are treated the minute you walk into JDFT.  My kids are at home at JDFT and have made many friends there as well - and they are learning about healthy living and being active.  Something I wish I had learned about much earlier in life!


Jo's been given the opportunity to win $25,000 to not only improve her life & JDFT, but the lives of so many other Central Albertan women.  Please watch this video and then like the page and the video to help her get one step closer to her dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment