Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bribery: Have you used it?


Bribery. It can be a slippery slope.
Have you used it? Better yet, will you admit to it?

You know your pre-child self and all the things you swore you would never do, was bribery on this list? Have you gone back on your word?

I rarely use this, rarely, I KNOW it is a slippery slope, that once you use it, you always have to...

BUT we have so much chocolate in our house, and I really needed to get out of the house this morning....so I did it, I offered Chocolate to get little people dressed and out of the house. And you know what... IT WORKED!! LIKE A CHARM!!

Two year old toddler got her shoes and coat on with no fuss, all the while reciting "chocat""chocat". No tears, no tantrum, and only a small "chocat" beard to show for it

So, will you admit to using this? Special occasions? Everyday Parenting tactic?

Come on fess up.... make the rest of us feel better!!

1 comment:

  1. You mean some people actually DON'T use bribery as a parenting tool?? LOL

    ReplyDelete