Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Art & Play: Luau

 What a great day for a party!!

I love a dress up Party, and I know so do the kids! I hear rumors that some of the kids were in the grass skirts and leis for a few days after the party as well!!

For our craft Portion of our Art and Play event, the kids made their own Lei's out of pipe cleaners and construction paper.

You can get all the details here how to make your own here is a few of our examples... and some kids decided that they were better worn on their heads!
Here are some of the kids dressed up in their Luau costumes! 

 

We also set up picture cutouts for the kids to pose in! 
The surfer was a favorite with both the girls and the boys
 
 

Here are some of the babies and Toddlers in their Fancy special edition Huggies Hawaiian Diapers for the occasion!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!!!Love the little Surfer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish there had been a group like this when my son was little, how cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those babies are adorable...looks like this was a fun even! One of those pretty girls looks familiar too!! Yay huggies...I gotta get my baby some of those for the summer months ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness - those cute babies almost make me want another one! ALMOST! but not quite, lol!

    ReplyDelete