When I heard we had the opportunity to show off some very cute babies and toddlers in some super cute Huggues Limited Edition Hawaiian diapers, I put the call out on our message board to see who was interested in participating!
I had a great response, and we had our first "photo shoot" at our Luau!
Since the response was so great, and because we had a few members with
very cute babies unable to attend the luau, who wanted to try out the
Diapers, we took the Hawaiian Diapers to our organized playgroup with
Babies form 0-12 months of age called Baby Babble!
What exactly is an organized playgroup? It is a way for moms to get together once a week with their kids of a similar age and talk, the way moms can! Mom's take turns offering their homes to the other members of the group. In our Baby Babble group, this is almost always done over coffee, and a snack. But this is in no way a requirement!
Even though I am on my 3rd child, this group with moms of babies is still so helpful, and I so look forward to it each week. Whether it is all about teething, baby measles, who is crawling, walking and not moving. Of course the conversation always turns to baby gear. Which toys, diapers, clothes we love, want and what works!! We love it and need it. Moms need to connect with other moms.
Organized playgroups are just another great thing that is included with your momstown membership, that is still only $45 a year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment