We worked on our brand, we tasted some wine (thanks Chateau des Charmes!) worked on out sites, and really connected with each other.
Being a new momstown mama, working with my peers, was an invigorating time of networking and learning. We were also spoiled by so many sponsors. Thank you to
@GMCanada / #ChevyOrlando
@SummerFresh
@BabyDdrops
@ChaptersIndigo
@PurdysChocolate
@LifeChoicesFood
@MySecondCup
@Shatobu
@Welldotca
@PlaytexBaby
#VaselineMen
#Kelloggs
@ToshibaCanada
@Jan_Kelley
@padtitude
@AlisonIPR
@KristaK01
@MaryFearon
@mbosc
@Williams_Fresh
After all of the work, we had some fun on Monday! First stop was kidscbc! and if you haven't seen the awesome video they created for us, go now! I'll wait. You have to see it! I know I am a bit biased, but it made all of is momstown mamas both laugh and cry!
Then it was off to the Steven and Chris show, and here is another awesome video of some momstown mams trying to in a prize.
Last stop of the day was a meeting at Fisher Price, where we were able to learn about our new partnership, play with some toys, and of course behave like the kids we really are at heart.
The trip was jam packed with information and things t do and learn, but it was also a great time, that didn't feel like work.
I am very much looking forward to the next conference in May.
No comments:
Post a Comment