We of course had our craft time, making a horse tracing the kids foot and forearms! I love these types of crafts as we can see just how little our kids were, and really who doesn't like having their foot traced?

We also had our story time, and well I hope someone heard me read it! ha ha
You see I have our monthly story books delivered ahead of time to our house, and my toddler loves to "test drive" the books before our monthly events...
This month's Story "Are you a Horse" by Andy Rash, happens to be her ultimate favourite!! (Here is a great recap about the book) As I sat in my chair, handed over a crying baby to another mom, toddler comes over and wants to "read read" the book herself, there is no way mom will read it!! So guess what happens next? ha ha if you have been reading this blog, or attended this event, you know!! ha ha Crying and a great tempter tantrum!!

I did manage to read the story, and the kids were listening, and in the end momstown mom Bradley won the book, which we all asked her to HIDE so that toddler did not see that it was gone!
No need to worry about toddler losing her favorite book, we have our own copy at home! ha ha
No comments:
Post a Comment