Do you have any Candy Left? Eaten it all?
Halloween Candy has been in our house for almost 2 weeks, and I am ready for it to be gone, as I an indulging too much!! Like Jo from Jo Dumont Fitness Training calls them the mini chocolate bars from hell! lol
I have heard of the switch witch, and the Halloween fairy, who takes most or all of the candy away, but that would never fly (get it? ha ha) in our house. As I have mentioned before, momstown Papa Paul is from Zimbabwe, so food is not wasted, nor is it thrown out! Expiry dates are not adhered to, the nose and taste buds rule (unless it is already blue).
My favorite story, and I like to tell it often, is when I found a package of the chocolate covered cherries in our pantry, expiry date of 2006, in 2009!! I tried to throw them out, but no way!! "sugar doesn't go off Tanya!" So they were eaten!! I told him if he was sick, no sympathy from me, but he proved me wrong!
So What do we do? On Halloween night, I sort the candy, and take out the best gingerbread decorating candy out and that is stored away for the decorating closer to Christmas. But don't worry momstown Papa Paul ensures that gets eaten as well!!
What do you do?
Another momstown mama makes jewelry out of the candy.
Does the Halloween Fairy Visit your house?
we throw it away. Almost all of it. We will keep some chocolate and chips that don't have colour. No gummies (maybe like 5 tops)and the rest is hucked. It's not food. It's not good for you in any respect. So out it goes.
ReplyDelete