So this disposable turned cloth diapering mom is half way through her month long experiment, and I have a confession to make.... I cheated.
Yup, since I took baby DD with me to Toronto for the momstown conference, I brought disposable diapers, as I am not yet experienced enough to travel with cloth diapers. It was a good thing too, as my bag was packed full, with 3 carry on bags on the way home from all the goodies the sponsors loaded us up with!!
But want to know what else happened? Her yeast diaper rash came back... hmmm is it from the disposables? I think it might be but who knows. What I do know is that it was almost cleared up when we left.
So 2 weeks to go, and then I have to come to a decision.
Am I still a disposable mom?
No comments:
Post a Comment