
1) You will have no idea how far along you are. With baby #1 you will know the weeks and days, maybe even the hours, with this pregnancy... I continually have to look it up! I am asked all the time and every time I have to say around 26 weeks???
2) People will look at you like you are CRAZY! Even without talking to you, they will see your belly, the stroller and your entourage (AKA your other children) and then stare a bit more and then shake their heads... TRUE STORY!
3) Even the doctors will assume you know what you are doing. My appointments (besides the last stressful ones) have been fast, and every doctor has said "you have been here before..."
4) Your Family will think nothing of asking you to travel to a different city 3 days before your due date, as really, you have done this before right? Christmas in Calgary anyone?
5) Hubby doesn't not come to every Doctor's appointment like he did for the first pregnancy. (Disclaimer he did come to Edmonton with me, just the routine ones he skips this time)
6)This is a special one, if you re expecting #4 after 3 girls. EVERYONE will ask you if you hope this one is a boy. Just for the record NO. After 3 girls, a fourth girl would just be perfect. If this baby is a boy, after 3 girls, a baby boy would be just perfect!
Love this post! Wuhoo for baby #4!
ReplyDeleteHaha, totally! I just had #4, a girl after 3 boys so I totally relate to all points you mentioned!
ReplyDelete