There’s never been a better time to join
momstown Central Alberta! When you purchase or renew a full year momstown
membership in August or September, you received a BONUS subscription to Today’s
Parent!
For a limited time, included
in your membership to momstown is a one
year (12 issues) subscription to Today’s Parent! This includes
all new memberships as well as existing membership renewals, and applies only
to full year momstown memberships ($45). This special offer is available from August
1st, 2012 to September 30, 2012 inclusive.
Already receive Today’s Parent? Then your
subscription will be extended one additional year!
I love my subscription to Today's Parent, and have been receiving for 9 years, since my oldest was born. I love the steps and stages, helps me to know that what our family is going through is what so many families are as well. I appreciate a Canadian Magazine with Canadian Content, and links to places all over the country!
Click here for full
details and mark your calendars to renew or sign up soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment